Model SR 770 Series Force Flow Packer
Air pressure baggers for filling valve bags with powders, granules, or pellets
Flexible - Handles a wide range of materials from powders to granular and pelleted products. Accommodates all types of valve bags with a wide choice of valve sizes.
Modular Design - Each Air Packer is a complete single spout packer designed for easy multiple installation of two, three, or four units. Units can be added or taken away as your needs or locations change. Multiple units install with spouts on 16 inch centers (41 cm).
High Accuracy - Low pressure air drives the product and helps it to flow more freely and uniformly, thereby increasing the fill accuracy.
Optional Equipment Available - Many attachments offering additional flexibility are available, such as dust-free filling attachments for open mouth bags and drums. Other equipment is available to fully automate the operation from bag placement through ejection of the filled bag. (Electronic weighing available.)
Efficient Operation - Simple adjustments allow for a quick and easy change-over of products or different size containers. Fill weight range is from 22 to 110 pounds (10 to 50 kgs).
- Electronic System w/ load cell weighing. The standard scale has a 22 to 110 pound (10 to 50 kg) range.
- Bag Support System includes an air bag clamp and manual tilting bag rest for optimum bag support and ease of bag discharge. Maximum bag length capability is 34 inches (86 cm).
- Air Controls are complete and ready for connection to plant air (80 psi or 5.6 kg/sq. cm) and low pressure air source.
- Dust Collection Hood is optional equipment. This can be connected to a dust collection system to control air contamination.
- Constructed with welded steel and cast components for durable, long life service.