Model OMGV - Open Mouth Gross Vibratory Filler
Gross weigh filler has single-speed or two-speed filling capabilities. Single-speed is equipped with a mechanical scale, while two-speed is electronic fill. Place an open mouth bag on the spout, begin the fill cycle, and it automatically fills, trims weight, and drops the bag onto a conveyor.
- Bag Weight Accuracy: +- 1/2% for mechanical scale weighing, +- 1/4% for electronic weighing
- Production Rates: up to (8) 50 lb bags/minute
- Bag Weight Range: 20 lbs to 110 lbs (10 kg to 50 kg)
- Electrical Voltage: 110 Volt, Single Phase, 50 or 60 Hertz
- Control Air: 80 PSI required @ 1.5 CFM
- Dust Collection Connection: 400 CFM per filling spout recommended
Examples of Product Application Include:
Varying densities, odd shapes, wet or dry application
The model OMGV is equipped with mechanical or electronic scales, with the vibratory pan feeder. The feeder can either be single-speed or two-speed fill, depending on the chosen options. With the bag on the spout, and the start sequence engaged, material will vibrate into the bag until the desired weight is obtained. The bag will then automatically drop onto the conveyor.
Dust Collection Options:
The standard unit comes equipped with a dust collection port mounted over the vibratory feeder and in the pre-weigh bucket. Recommended volume for the dust collector is 400 CFM per spout .
Also see our Netweigh - Open Mouth Vibratory Feeder